As a medical doctor with a clinical specialization in internal medicine (FMH – Swiss Medical Association), Philippe Ducor naturally turned to health law when he embraced the legal profession. Today, he has extensive experience in this field.
- Medical liability / malpractice
- Regulation of the medical profession
- Medical institutions (hospitals, homes, medical centers, etc.), home care organizations
- Social and private health insurance (LAMal, LCA)
- Hospital and home financing / subsidization
- Therapeutic products liability
- Economicity proceedings (“polypragmasia”)
- Corruption in the medical field, regulatory aspects of continuing medical education (CME)
- Medical secrecy
- Human research law, clinical trials and biobanking
- Protection of the adult person: advance mandate for incapacity, advance healthcare directive, therapeutic representation
- Data protection in the medical field
- Regulatory aspects of transplantation, medically assisted procreation, human genetic analysis, human embryonic stem cells, etc.
- Artificial Intelligence and machine-learning as applied to medical practice